Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thurman Thomas Autograph - ESPN The Weekend 2010

Autograph: Thurman Thomas
Date: 2/28/2010
Location: Hollywood Studios, Disney World, Orlando, FL
Event: ESPN The Weekend

Thurman Thomas signed autographs near the Nike golf swing station set up during at ESPN The Weekend. I did not prepare to get any autographs from NFL players so all I had was the small pad of paper Dick's Sporting Goods handed out for free. Thurman signed a lot of autographs and was very kind. I got creative and found a cheap football card and picture frame and created a low cost way to display the autograph. I have a number of other autographs on pads of paper of lesser known people. Basically, I never pass up an autograph even if the only thing they can sign is a scrap of paper. There is always a way to show it off.

If any of you have any other ideas for creative ways to display autographs you got on pieces of paper please share. 


No comments:

Post a Comment