Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Evan Longoria Autograph - Rays fan fest 2010

Autograph: Evan Longoria
Date: 2/20/2010
Location: Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, FL
Event: Rays Fan Fest

Rays fan fest is a great way to get autographs of your favorite players. However, it requires a lot of waiting in line. I waited in line about 3 hours for Longoria. This includes getting there an hour early then waiting 2 hours after the doors to the event opened for his signing time. I was about 20th in line of a line of easily over 300. Longoria was signing anything and had no problem signing in the sweet spot. Rays Fan Fest had lines for several other top players as well but by the time I got Longorias autograph I was very tired of waiting in line and didn't want to wait another 1.5 hours for another rays player. I later got an autograph that day from Hall of Famer Robin Roberts in a much shorter line. If your local team has a fan fest each year I strongly recommend going.


No comments:

Post a Comment