Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Jim Palmer Autograph - ESPN The Weekend 2010

Autograph: Jim Palmer
Date: 2/28/2010
Location: Hollywood Studios, Disney World, Orlando, FL
Event: ESPN The Weekend

I have gone to ESPN The Weekend for about 4 years now and I must say it has been a great success in getting autographs. It is important to note what players will be there on what days. ESPN will list all the athletes that are going to be there but they do not all go for all days. Some only go for a day or two. They do Baseball Tonight live talk shows for the fans. I got Palmer's autograph attending one of these talk shows. After the show several of the attendees will sign autographs for 15-30 minutes. Palmer is one of the very nice former athletes that will take a lot of time to sign. After the crowed disappeared he was even nice enough to take a picture with me. I got Palmer on a ball the year before as well. As you will see in this blog I have obtained a lot of autographs while attending ESPN The Weekend. If you have any questions about the ESPN The Weekend experience at Disney in Orlando please feel free to comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment